Sevenoaks, Kent Joinery Specialist
Newlands are an established Kent joinery company near Sevenoaks that makes high quality bespoke joinery for both private and commercial clients. We are a professional and friendly team of fully qualified joiners – small enough to provide a personal and flexible approach while big enough to deliver demanding solutions on time.
We supply custom made joinery to developers, contractors, builders, project managers, architects, interior designers as well as private residential customers and self-builders. Typical projects are new builds, renovations, refurbishments or repairs.
We have a reputation for the quality of our work, competitive prices and our excellent client relationships.
We can supply only, supply and fit, or just fit your bespoke joinery. We can manufacture, replicate or restore virtually anything in any type of wood, including:
- Traditional and contemporary wooden windows including box-sash, casement and feature/ornate.
- Custom made wooden doors and gates including entrance doors and facades, internal, French/patio and bi-fold/sliding doors.
- Bespoke interiors, including staircases.
- Hand-made study and fitted bedroom furniture as a popular storage solution.
- Wooden conservatories and the occasional orangery and roof lantern.
- Bespoke kitchens and bathrooms and specialising in cabinet making.
- Commercial joinery including shop facades, shop fittings, reception areas and office interiors including desks and shelving.
Based near Sevenoaks in Kent
Newlands operates out of our own workshops in Shoreham, near Sevenoaks in Kent and have completed joinery projects in Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Borough Green, Edenbridge, Chislehurst, Beckenham, Bickley, Bromley and further afield in London and Sussex.
We typically manufacture in our workshops and can come out on to site to install.
Why choose Newlands Joinery?
- Over 20 years experience.
- Friendly, professional and reliable.
- Qualified and experienced craftsmen.
- Most work has come from recommendations.
- FREE Expert Advice.
- FREE Site Survey.
- FREE Quotation.
- FLEXIBLE Payment Terms.
- CAD Service available.
Contact us to discuss your project requirements further.