Bore Place is a beautiful venue in Kent and home to the Commonwork Trust and Commonwork Organic Farm, a working dairy farm, fully organic since 2000. Bore Place is based in 500 acres of beautiful, organic farmland.
What we do
We work towards sustainable solutions in farming, education and the environment. We welcome 1000s of visitors, of all ages and abilities throughout the year, some come to develop their own work and projects, others to take part in what we offer.
At Bore Place you can:
- Stay at a beautiful historic venue with organic gardens and outdoor spaces for your meetings, teambuilding, weddings, social functions and holidays
- Bring your school for curriculum linked day and overnight trips
- Participate in health and education programmes for young people
- Enjoy our events, courses and activities for all ages and abilities
- See a working organic dairy farm and learn about organic farming
- Learn about organic gardening and enjoy the fruit and vegetables grown by young people in our organic garden
- See renewable energy installations in action and learn about low carbon living.